Focus weight

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Sat Dec 28 11:30:02 AKST 2002

Del,
I think it might be the other way around. What I'm hearing is that the
guys that
bought the ARC's did extensive sanding and structural elimination in an
effort
to reduce weight. Mine is an ARF,  all factory pre-covered, all
structures
intact, wheel pants installed, everything stock and including the stock
landing
gear struts(heavy, heavy, heavy) and still I'm a long way from 5 KG. I
think
that if I installed KF landing gear struts, KF pipe, and a KF wing tube
that I
would be under 10 pounds.
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org