Sequences for 2003

Van - E-Mail LIST extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 26 18:54:45 AKST 2002

Thanks very much

Van Flowers
AMA: 6216  NSRCA: 2778

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anne & Xavier
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 10:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Sequences for 2003

  Van,
  The sequences for Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced and Master change every 3 years or more. That means we will use the same as 2002 in 2003 and 2004.
  The survey didn't change the cycle length.
  The FAI will change for 2004. It will be the P05 & F05. The number relate to the year of the World Championship it is used at.

  Xavier