Dec K-Factor

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 24 07:44:29 AKST 2002

Del:
I agree with your assessment of Georgie.  I'm sure that if it came out at 11 lbs
1 oz, Georgie would say so.  Probably just an oversight.
BTW: While mine needed more trimming than Georgie's did, it was still nowhere
close to one of those white-knuckle test flights; just a few clicks of aileron,
and 2 or 3 of elevator.  It was so minor, I can't even remember which direction
now.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org