Colombo Wide Body

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 21 15:03:55 AKST 2002

Kinda depends on how it is going to be marketed doesn't it?  If the people
that are under the impression it is to expensive to get into pattern don't
see the top dawgs flying it then they still won't buy it. If it isn't
available through local hobby shops and Tower then it isn't going to be seen
to entice someone to try pattern. I spent my first two years in pattern
never able to find a source for those planes everyone else was flying
besides the dirty birdiy's Kaos, UFO's etc that could be seen in the
catalogs and local shops.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473