1999 Worlds pics online+props

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Dec 18 16:55:47 AKST 2002

Jason,

I'm at approx 2400 ft, 98.6 deg F, humidity approx 55%

140 DZ, for running in on 20% Morgans helifuel, 16.5 x 12
once run in, extra headshim, 30% Morgans helifuel, 16.5 x 12 W
crankcase scoops, pump in the breeze(must)

140RX, homebrew, 15%coolpower oil, 10%VPnitro, crankcase/pump cooling
scoop...pipe length according to the model, but looong shall we say ( and
importantly...OS pipe!) Stainless bearings. 16.5 x 12 W

I guess none of this is news.

I'm getting best results by running a stiffer mount again for the DZ (
compared to the 140Rx).

Tom