VERY IMPORTANT! (fwd)

Larry Ott lott at brown-strauss.com
Wed Dec 18 13:46:56 AKST 2002

Hi All,

Not sure where this really came from but it is a HOAX.

If it was sent to the list on purpose, it would be a good idea to
check with the
Symantec site or some other reputable security site and check it
first.

Here is a link to this one.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/wtc.survivor.h
oax.html