Fw: VERY IMPORTANT! (fwd)

Frank Bis frankbis at md.prestige.net
Wed Dec 18 13:33:07 AKST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lynn Williamson" <lynnwilliamson at bridgford.com>
To: "Chick Scott (E-mail)" <cfkscott at AOL.com>; "Dale Howard (E-mail)"
<djpjhoward at AOL.com>; "Daryl Zeiner (E-mail)" <BDZeiner at Yahoo.com>; "Gary
Wolf (E-mail)" <Gnoodle2 at AOL.com>; "Howard Huber (E-mail)"
<SOUTHSIDEISKING at AOL.com>; "Kyle Yoder (E-mail)" <beefstickboy at Yahoo.com>;
"Phil D'Adamo (E-mail)" <RED----DEATH at MSN.com>; "Rich Stubbs (E-mail)"
<spirit3838 at aol.com>