1999 Worlds pics online

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 18 12:34:30 AKST 2002

Jason......Go to the NSRCA website and go to the pattern site links
page.....Under International sites is "Morton Laugesen's Danish Pattern Page"

He has almost 300 pictures of the 99 Worlds. It will take awhile to download
all the thumbnails. I think you will find what you are looking for
there........John G.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org