Colombo Wide Body

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Dec 18 02:16:38 AKST 2002

The name is VAVATE. Not sure of the spelling!
Bob Noll had one at our club meeting last night, in yellow. $1800 kit.

Terry T.

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:58:52 -0500 george kennie <geobet at gis.net> writes:
The guy in the yellow shirt is Kennie Velez, but the airplane is not a
Rev.Pro. I think he said that the plane was imported from
Chechoslovakia.The name escapes me, but it was a one sylable word. Xavier
would be able to come up with it.
G.
BUDDYonRC at aol.com wrote:
Tom
this airplane was flown in advanced at this years Nat's and did place in
that event. I don't know the name if the pilot but I remember that it was
a new airplane that he had not flown many times and after he crashed his
primary airplane in practice he went to the back up Wide Body. He is the
one in the yellow shirt pictured on page 35 in the December 2002 issue of
MA . The one that he flew was the larger 120/140 size and it flew very
well
Buddy