Impression II of China

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Wed Dec 18 00:08:13 AKST 2002

Hi, All
Here is a link that shows some picture of Chinese made Impression II 2m X 2m
pattern plane.  They are painted in mold like Angel Shadow.
The site is by Masahiro.  Some people here in US know him.  I believe this
is cheaper than those of European.  I have no idea of price for this, but
Hobbynet of Japan sells them in Japan.  I lost the link to the actual
manufacturer of the Impression.
Have fun.

http://pink.sakura.ne.jp/~alisa1976/radiocontroll/special/make/impression140
/impression140.html