Question

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Tue Dec 17 18:42:57 AKST 2002

Now that winter has settled in, I thought I would put all of Dean Pappas's
articles that I"ve collected over the last 4 years into a three ring binder.
I started re-reading his articles on trimming and got to thinking. Do full
size aerobatic planes go through a similar "trimming" during their design
phase? Will a full size plane even fly knife edge?

# discussion-request at nsrca.org