Colombo Wide Body

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP (Test Ops) James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Tue Dec 17 13:53:42 AKST 2002

I think the name was "Viat".
Jim

The guy in the yellow shirt is Kennie Velez, but the airplane is not a
Rev.Pro. I think he said that the plane was imported from Chechoslovakia.The
name escapes me, but it was a one sylable word. Xavier would be able to come
up with it.
G.

BUDDYonRC at aol.com wrote:

Tom
this airplane was flown in advanced at this years Nat's and did place in
that event. I don't know the name if the pilot but I remember that it was a
new airplane that he had not flown many times and after he crashed his
primary airplane in practice he went to the back up Wide Body. He is the one
in the yellow shirt pictured on page 35 in the December 2002 issue of MA .
The one that he flew was the larger 120/140 size and it flew very well
Buddy