Revolution Pro

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Dec 17 12:33:18 AKST 2002

Not to fear...I'll be there.  I have Andy to fly FAI with now. :)  Besides..I made a few last year.   It's supposed to arrive any day.  It's been on "order" for a while, but I wanted an all white one so I could maintain my 10 year streak of White, Yellow and Black airplanes...patent pending.  (which Mr. McConville, if you're reading...nice TOC color scheme! )