Colombo Wide Body

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Mon Dec 16 17:34:09 AKST 2002

Bill:

I have a swallow set up with high performance servos, pull-pull rudder,
YS 91. It has been ready to fly for about 3 months now, but this damn NY
winter weather has kept me from getting it into the air. Will post to the
group as soon as I can.

Overall building quality was not as good as the G-Trick, but it sells for
half the price. I am really looking forward to comparing it to the
G-Trick as I have been flying the G for over a year now, and I love it. I
used it to learn the new maneuvers last spring. That took a lot of the
pucker factor out of the first flight thru the schedule with the new
Elans.

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org