Li-ion & Nimh (long)

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Mon Dec 16 06:16:42 AKST 2002

Wade,

I do not have a lot of experience using NiMH packs (mostly because
the Li-Ion packs I've been using have worked so well for me) but I
know many people who do, and I have heard virtually nothing bad about
them.  They do have somewhat different discharge characteristics than
NiCads and Li-Ions but that a topic for another post at a later date
(I'm late for work!).

Have fun, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd