Crystals

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Dec 16 05:13:51 AKST 2002

Jeff:
Futaba has divided up the channels in order to provide better tuned
receivers, as they are tuned for either upper or lower bands, and need the
matching xtals.  If you want to use an upper band tuned receiver in the
lower band area, it should be retuned for that.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505