Revolution Pro

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sun Dec 15 16:50:05 AKST 2002

Matt,

Before you guys fly it...contact Jeff Carrish...he has been flying one now for about 2 months...There are some mods that are needed. The motor Mount is one. Also we moved the incidence on the wing.

Flies much better than stock setup...there were a couple things to check out also....

But have your buddy get a hold of Jeff.....

jcarrish at peco2.com

He has the skinny on it and has probably more time than anyone in the US on them.

That fuse is a little different to look at but it does look very good in the air. Still trimming.....

Troy