SR-71 Final Anecdote-I promise!

David Wartel dwartel at attbi.com
Sun Dec 15 10:19:28 AKST 2002

I think anyone who likes airplanes likes to hear war stories. Sure beats the
heck out of reading about the weather :( which has me about to sign of this
discussion group!

Just to make this a real post: I'm soon going to start scratch building a
Typhoon 2000 and am thinking about the Webra 1.40 for power. Anyone have
comments, good or bad, about this engine?

Thanks,
Newbie pattern wanna-be.