Annex

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Sat Dec 14 13:59:26 AKST 2002

Right-- access to the membership db is very limited, and there is graded
levels of access. Maureen and Derek can get to and see everything, 'cause
they need to. Executive officers (pres, exec vp, etc) can see almost
everything, except how you paid (e.g. credit card) stuff like that. District
VP's see even less.

There are others besides officers. For example, John Avery, K-Factor
publisher, can get to the K-Factor mailing list info, exiration date, but
not much else. Since I built the system, and maintain it, and have to fix it
sometimes, I can get to 'most anything. Tom Weedon, as webmaster and backup
system maintainer, well he needs to be able to get into it. Ed Hartley, who
helps get the electronic K-Factors out onto the site has access to what he
needs. Can't think of too many more.

The officers who commissioned the system, and the other web team members
were very strict on ensuring privacy of the member data.

Steve Sterling