Crystals

Chuck Czarnik cczarnik at arclp.com
Fri Dec 13 07:25:09 AKST 2002

Just got a new  127DF RX back from Hobby Services that I was having
trouble with and they tuned it more tightly.  The work order that came
back with the RX, they told me it was now tuned specifically for CH 54
and I could only move it up or down 3 channels without having to send it
in to be retuned again.  So I guess there is a way that they can
"loosen" or "tighten" the tuning to work in a specific bandwidth.
"High" and "Low" must be better than no designation, but they must be
able to get tighter than that if necessary.  Chuck