Better Topic: San Antonio TX

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Fri Dec 13 05:08:28 AKST 2002

That expalins you pretty well Gene. You just have not left yet.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Gene Maurice" <gene.maurice at attbi.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
12/12/2002 08:09 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Better Topic: San Antonio TX

Gray,

The definition of divorce is the screwin' you get for tthe screwin' you
got.

Gene Maurice
Plano, TX
AMA 3408