Crystals

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Thu Dec 12 11:13:56 AKST 2002

No problem.  THe differences are in the receivers, not the crystals.  Just
be sure you know if your reeiver is low or high band, then just buy the
crystal a channel that the receiver will work with.

--Lance
 Forgive my ignorance....  My local hobby store sells receivers, PPM, and
separately sells crystals for them.  Might be channel 6..or 60.  Could
this be a problem?

Harry..