Involving the pattern community as a whole.

ANDY HERIDER andyh at bright.net
Wed Dec 11 14:10:40 AKST 2002

Marty,

I disagree with you when you talk about NSRCA consulting with all interested AMA members. If the NSRCA ever does have a annex then that will become NSRCA policy. How many times has the IMAC SIG ever asked all AMA members interested for input on their maneuver schedules or rules proposals in their annex? I am not aware of any.

I think if anything the people who don't want to join the NSRCA are more than welcome to contests as long as they are AMA members. However, they will not have any influence on changes to the annex. It would only be fair to the NSRCA members.

I am I interpreting you correctly?

Andy Herider
AMA 70491
NSRCA 2212