Annex rules proposals

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Wed Dec 11 06:44:32 AKST 2002

ronlock wrote:

> I too agree with much in Troy's post.  I think there is
> considerable merit in leaving the maneuver schedules and
> descriptions n the AMA Rule book where they are easily
> found by would be new pattern pilots.   Particularly the
> AMA Sportsman and Intermediate classes.

I have a problem in understanding why some people think it's easier for
novice Pattern pilots to find maneuver descriptions and maneuver
schedules in the rule book.  Time was the rule book was sent to all AMA
members; no more.  Now a pilot has to request one from AMA's Competition
Department.  I wonder how many potential pilots are aware of that.  I
believe it would be easier to get the same information from NSRCA's or
AMA's web sites, from Model Aviation or the K-Factor.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org