Triple Tree Youth Benefit --- Fun Fly

T&C Brown tncbrown at charter.net
Tue Dec 10 20:21:37 AKST 2002

Hey Folks,

I would like to pass on some info we started last year and put out a personal invite to anyone that might be interested.  We had a great time last year and raised a lot of money and toys for a wonderful group of kids.  If you are in the area and would like to come be part of this wonderful event, we would love to have you.  If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Thank you,

Terrance Brown

tncbrown at charter.net

The Confederate Air Farce is proud to announce that on Dec. 14th we will host the Second Annual Christmas Youth Benefit Fun Fly. This event will be held at the Triple Tree Aerodrome in scenic Woodruff S.C. All proceeds to benefit the Palmetto Boys Shelter. These young men between the ages of 11-17 will be there enjoying your unbelievable piloting skills. We are going to get things cranked up at 9:00, the Landing Fee will be $10.00 and or a toy of equal value. If by some chance you need directions, you can get them off the web site www.joenall.com. If by some slim chance that we have bad weather ( like that's ever going to happen ) we will move it Sunday the 15th. Hope to see you there, we had a great time last year and it really meant a lot to the kids. Thanks and Happy Holidays from the Boys and Girls of the Confederate Air Farce...