Annex rules proposals

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Tue Dec 10 17:37:05 AKST 2002

I too agree with much in Troy's post.  I think there is
considerable merit in leaving the maneuver schedules and
descriptions n the AMA Rule book where they are easily
found by would be new pattern pilots.   Particularly the
AMA Sportsman and Intermediate classes.   We can still
change them at the 3 year AMA cycle as may be needed.
Though, since pilots progress through those classes,
they don't need to change very often.   Masters Advanced
may need changing more often since pilots don't progress
through them as quickly.  Still, I'm not sure that more often
than 3 years is all that important.
Ron Lockhart