December K Factor

John Avery javery at averypublishing.com
Tue Dec 10 14:13:11 AKST 2002

Just to let all the USA folks know the K Factor was mailed today
(12/10/2002) via bulk mail. It should arrive to your locations within a
2 week period. Christmas may hamper delivery time as it does all mail. I
will be doing a poll in 3-4weeks asking whether people received them or
not.

So please do not inform me of lack of delivery until after 4 weeks or
until I run the poll. This poll will be forwarded to the board and
others that need to be in the "know".

I apologize now to anyone who does not receive it prior to the Holidays.
You may download the paper from the NSRCA website, it is available in
Full color with the web version. It should take 10 minutes or less even
on regular phone line dialups. Ask Maureen Dunphy if you have forgotten
your sign on and password.

I also encourage folks to keep sending pictures or small stories for
possible placement in future K Factors. I also wish to remind people to
send the best (largest file) quality they can on photos so that they may
be cover-shot eligible. Articles sent to me directly will still be made
available to Brian Clemons for editing.

May you and your families have a Safe and Happy Holidays.

Sincerely,
John Avery (your publisher)

Avery Publishing and Graphics
PO Box 282