WEBRA 1.45 Header Needed - Help !

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 14:05:40 AKST 2002

It has not been closed. Today's weather was pretty good compared to what I
used to fly in Ohio!
As I recall:
Snow drifts make good landing areas.

Engines start pretty good on WD40.

If you have a car with a sun roof and a buddy to start & launch you can
stand on the car seats with the heater going and everything is cozy!

If you have enough power, you can hand launch anything. Just be ready 'cause
the guy in the prop wash ain't waitin' today...

Another strategy is to fly in small groups so you can pass the radio around
and warm your hands...

This afternoon's 39 degrees was too cold for me anymore!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606