Improving the bureaucracy

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Tue Dec 10 12:00:33 AKST 2002

----- Forwarded by Lance VanNostrand/249603/US/EKC on 12/10/2002 03:00 PM
-----

                      Lance VanNostrand
                                               To:      discussion at nsrca.org
                      12/10/2002 02:57         cc:      Tom Miller <73230.207 at compuserve.com>, ronlock at comcast.net, Dave von Linsowe
                      PM                       <davevon at tir.com>, Koopowitz <derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net>, discussion at nsrca.org,
                                               discussion-request at nsrca.org, Scott Melville <GoMelvil at aol.com>, Geoff Combs
                                               <g.combs at aerosportmodeling.com>, jimmowrey at juno.com, Rick Allison <joanrick at msn.com>, Fuqua
                                               John D Contr AAC/YAA <john.fuqua at eglin.af.mil>, Charlie Reed <reed3 at sky.net>, Steve Kaluf
                                               <skaluf at modelaircraft.org>
                                               Subject: Re: Improving the bureaucracy(Document link: Lance VanNostrand)

It would be hard for me to believe that the AMA EC did not include the
contest board because of the perception that the board is either
incompetent or incapable of doing the right thing.  The AMA EC must have
logical reasons for its actions, even if we don't know them.  As an
outsider, I must rely on the proper communication channels in the
organization: our SIG officers.

If these officers don't know the reasons for the EC behavior,  or why they
are reacting this way, then the key linking officers need to make some
phone calls and find out, then communicate to the rest of us what we need
to know.  I don't see how becoming offended will help, if there are facts
that still need to be learned.

--Lance

# discussion-request at nsrca.org