Annex rules proposals

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Tue Dec 10 08:26:05 AKST 2002

The bottom line in all the comments about 'lack of detail' is that the
AMA is unwilling to grant NSRCA the privilege of writing and publishing
maneuver descriptions and maneuver schedules (that IMAC already has)
without an approval process by the AMA R/C Aerobatics contest board
(IMAC doesn't).  We can submit a revised proposal with excrutiating
detail, but it will not pass unless the contest board has approval
authority.  I am not willing to do that.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org