WEBRA 1.45 Header Needed - Help !

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 9 16:56:42 AKST 2002

Not really. I believe that you have to start somewhere else before you can appreciate the culture in the South. It is not just a show with them, the word usage is intentional and it declares a state of mind. Like an adopted child, I feel very fortunate. These wonderfull people did not have accept me in to their world!

Their(our) lingo is music to my ears...

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283