Annex Proposal

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 11:40:36 AKST 2002

All:
I am putting this forth as a question, more than a statement of fact.
It seems to me that I read (somewhere) that AMA insurance didn't cover
unsanctioned contests.  A contest was defined, as I recall, as an event where
prizes were given "for proficiency."  (or something of that nature.  Quotes
mine.)
The implication was that, if a "contest" was being held, without sanction, it
would not be covered by AMA Insurance.  Just a bunch of people out flying,
however, would, in fact, be covered.  Gives them a nice loophole to require
sanctions.  Anybody else have this understanding?

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org