FW: NSRCA rules proposals

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP (Test Ops) James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Mon Dec 9 11:13:41 AKST 2002

I sent this to the same people in the header block of Emory's email.  Nice
job Emory.  Although I have strong faith in the current, and new leadership
to come, I considered this something similiar to "a letter to a
congressman."  I've heard on television that for every letter that someone
takes the time to write to a congressman, that they consider it to be the
opinion of 100 people.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to the survey done, compliled, and
sent in as a proposal.
Jim