Annex Proposal

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Dec 8 16:36:21 AKST 2002

For those not familiar - on RC Universe (www.rcuniverse.com) there is an entire FORUM dedicated to "AMA Issues"....If you have some time to kill, go browse...
    You'll see that there appears to be a "trend" developing in how the EC views, endorses, legislates, controls and directs C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N....  perhaps there is waning interest on THEIR side for the "high maintenance" (read administrative expense/overhead) SIGs....

Of course, I don't *know*....just speculating a bit....

Bob Pastorello  IMAC 1320
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net