dihedral question

ANDY HERIDER andyh at bright.net
Sun Dec 8 11:03:54 AKST 2002

Shel,

I have a Killer Kaos that I flew in novice,which is now sportsman,and it flew really well. When I built it I took out all the dihedral and built the wing completely flat. It handles great and does inverted flight with just a breath of elevator. I did set it up with fixed gear though. The fixed gear will take alot more abuse than the retracts. Make sure you reinforce the ribs for the mounting blocks good and I would epoxy the grooved mounting block and the kicker block. This will allow time for the glue to soak into the hardwood. Hope you enjoy building the Kaos as much as I enjoyed building mine.

Andy Herider
AMA 70491
NSRCA 2212