Weather

randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 6 19:29:26 AKST 2002

Ya I remember 48 feet of snow back in 69 up in the mountains.  Power lines
and flag poles were buried.  People dug down to their roofs or third floor
windows to get into the homes.

But a foot in DC is a big deal around here.  Most folks have no idea ow to
drive in this stuff.  State police reported several hundred accidents for
thursday alone.  Al least the major roads have been opened up.

Randy