Weather

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Wed Dec 4 20:03:54 AKST 2002

Thomas C. Weedon wrote:

> I hope all you Johnny Rebs enjoy all the beautiful weather that us Yankee
> Boys are sending down yer way. Shucks, it's just a normal winter to us good
> ol' boys. Drive careful now, yah here?!

Yep, it is going to be cold here for the next few days.  However, I'll
probably be out in a T-shirt and shorts again next week.

BTW, I was born and raised in Rochester, NY; that's why I live down here.

Y'all dress warm now.  I'll see you in Muncie after the ground thaws.

Ron Van Putte
Northwest Florida

# discussion-request at nsrca.org