Free Flight

Mike Hester kerlock at attbi.com
Tue Dec 3 12:38:20 AKST 2002

No,

We interpret what he said just fine. We simply don't agree.

I don't agree. There's 160ish pages in MA. Pattern gets about 2-3. Now it
gets 2-3 every other month.

I see big coverage of the Brodak event. I have seen major coverage of free
flight events. I see tons of extra coverage of scale events. I see plenty of
coverage for IMAC style events. I even see coverage of the pylon world
championships.

Guess what I don't see?

Nope I interpret it just fine. But if it looks like it, smells like it, and
squishes like it, you can bet it's probably BS.

Now if you'll scuse me, I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 photos
to send to MA =)

-Mike Hester