[SA] One of a kind?

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Tue Dec 3 06:43:55 AKST 2002

MANY of the F3A catalog, and AMA Pattern maneuvers violate the IAC Aresti catalog about combining various elements.  I think that was the point of Bill's note.  There is always a question about whether or not "pattern" or "IMAC" should completely follow the IAC Aresti Catalog to define their maneuvers.
  At least, I *think* that's the issue/question/concern.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org