Free Flight

Gray E Fowler gfowler at RAYTHEON.COM
Tue Dec 3 05:51:04 AKST 2002

Good Man Buddy..

Everyone load them up!

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Buddy Brammer" <buddybrammer35 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
12/03/2002 08:46 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Free Flight

OK Gray
Here is the answer as published in MA.
Send a glossy color print ( no digital photod under 300 dpi)"So I deduct
they will accept high quality digital photos." with appropriate
description ( no handwritten submissions, please). and we'll run the best
submissions as space permits.
Please include your full address ( including E- mail, if available) so
that interested parties may contact you directly.
Send to: Model Aviation, 5161 E. Memorial Dr., Muncie IN 47302 Attn: Focal
Point
Since they did not include an E-mail address, I suppose you send it to AMA
or maby they are not an interested party.
Buddy